Heat Pump Installation, Dual Fuel Heating Systems & Dual Fuel System InstallationLongmont, CO, Boulder, CO, Lafayette, CO & Louisville, CO
Welzig always offers FREE estimates on your equipment replacement
When you’re looking for heat pump installation, seasonal maintenance, or skilled repair, the specialists from Welzig Heating & Air provide quality you can count on. Family owned, we began in 1994 with a commitment to higher standards of products and service that has never wavered. Through extensive training and in-field experience, our NATE-certified team upholds our criteria for system performance and longevity. On call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Welzig Heating & Air is always available to protect the safety and comfort of our customers across Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, Lafayette, CO & more.
Enjoy the benefits of an expert heat pump installation!
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, Welzig Heating & Air offers a line of sophisticated heat pumps to satisfy any demand. Exceptional cooling performance delivers up to 20.5 SEER, while efficient electric heating achieves up to 13 HSPF. Evolution Connex control and variable-speed operation results in longer, lower speed cycles to effectively handle humidity, maximize energy savings, and ensure consistent temperatures. With sound levels down to 58 dB in cooling mode and 62 dB in heating mode, you’ll only know your system is working by the ideal level of comfort.
Trust in Welzig Heating & Air for dual fuel system services!
Welzig Heating & Air specializes in Hybrid Heat dual fuel systems, which combine the efficiency of an electric heat pump with the strength of a gas furnace. These systems provide an ideal solution to the extreme weather fluctuations across Boulder, CO & Surrounding Areas. Some of the numerous benefits of a dual fuel system include:
- Efficiency – A two-in-one heating system takes advantages of the superior energy efficiency of an electric heating pump, and when the heat pump begins to drop in performance due to weather extremes, the gas furnace takes over. The combination significantly decreases the cost of operating either of these systems on their own.
- Comfort – For every type of weather, you have the perfect answer, which delivers ideal year-round comfort. Because the air compressor is placed outside the house, noise levels are kept at a minimum, and your heat pump effectively handles humidity in the summer and won’t overly dry the air in the winter.
- Versatile – Automatically switching between the electric heat pump and the gas furnace, efficiency and comfort are always maintained at the optimum level. While the heat pump is the best choice when temperatures remain above freezing, the gas furnace will take over during severe cold, so that you always enjoy maximum rewards.
- Cost-effective – The ongoing cost savings of a dual fuel unit increases the value of your home and works to pay for itself. You’ll save on maintenance and on those monthly energy bills, as you utilize the electric heat pump for the majority of your temperature control requirements.
- Environmentally Responsible – Safe and clean, a dual fuel system relies on electricity about 85% of the time, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The electric heat pump also takes advantage of non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant.
Heat Pump Replacement in Boulder, CO | Heat Pump Installation Louisville, CO | Dual Fuel System Installation Lafayette, CO