Indoor Air Quality Solutions, Indoor Air Quality Products & Indoor Air Quality ServicesLongmont, CO, Boulder, CO, Lafayette, CO & Louisville, CO
Welzig always offers FREE estimates on your equipment replacement
Indoor air pollution is now considered by the Environmental Protection Agency to be the fourth greatest environmental threat to Americans. Most people spend ninety percent of their life indoors, and unfortunately, indoor air is anywhere between ten and one hundred times more polluted than outdoor air. Welzig Heating & Air helps you take control of your indoor air quality. Through services and products, tailored to your specific requirements, we ensure a reduction in the pollutants that have been linked to headaches, fatigue, lung irritation, unpleasant odors, aggravated symptoms of allergies and asthma, respiratory infections, coughs, colds, flu, and more. The factory trained and NATE-certified technicians from Welzig Heating & Air recommend only proven products that fit your exact needs.
Enjoy cleaner air with indoor air quality product installations!
Addressing air quality concerns across Boulder, CO & Surrounding Areas since 1994, Welzig Heating & Air specializes in industry leading products, effective services, and whole-home strategies to deliver sustainable results. Family owned, we recognize the importance of your indoor environment. Whether you’re at home or at work, comfort, health, furnishings, hair, skin, productivity, and the condition and efficiency of your HVAC system are all impacted by indoor air quality. Contact the specialists from Welzig Heating & Air for convenient appointment times, helpful information, and rewarding installation of air quality solutions across Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, Lafayette, CO & more.
Browse some of the innovative air quality products offered by Welzig Heating & Air:
PremiereOne UV Filtration System
WE LIVE AND BREATHE IN A CHEMICAL SOUP
- Asthmatic Attacks
- Allergic Reactions
- Watery Eyes
- Breathing Problems
- Chicken Pox
- Many Others Most homes are full of pollutants that can’t escape. They are locked inside and people breathe them, suffer from them and need to find a solution for them.
The Environmental Protection Agency has found indoor air is always two to five times more polluted than the worst outdoor air. You may not be able to see, smell or touch it, but air pollution is impacting the health of your family.
“People must become aware of the danger and cost of polluted indoor air.” – World Health Organization
“Over 1/3 of our annual national health bill can be attributed to polluted air.” – American Medical Association
“Despite predictions to the contrary, we remain vulnerable to a wide array of new and resurgent infectious diseases.” – Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
“Deaths from asthma, in children under 11 years of age, is increasing 7% each year.” – New England Journal of Medicine
“Mutant strains of microbials have become resistant to the antibiotics formerly used to control them. Deaths from infectious diseases caused by these germs is now the third leading cause of death in the United States” – Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
WHAT ARE BIOAEROSOLS? Bioaerosols are living things: fungi (mold spores) and germs (bacteria & viruses). Pathogens are the germs that cause infectious diseases. Germs and mold spores may be allergens and cause respiratory reactions and ailments. Mold spores are probably the most common bioaerosols.
FORCED AIR FURNACES DISTRIBUTE POLLUTANTS
Your furnace provides a perfect environment for the growth and broadcast of bioaerosols, toxins and gases that cause unhealthy air conditions which are found in most homes. Because your furnace is the collection point for most of the recirculated air in the building, it is the best place for installing a PREMIERONE unit. UVC – Nature’s Method Ultraviolet germicidal light is a trusted control method used in hospitals, water treatment facilities and food and beverage industries nationwide. Our industry leading, high output UVC twin “H” lamp enables PREMIERONE to reproduce enough natural germicidal rays to kill germs and control allergens as they move through your air duct. It is not a chemical treatment but is deadly to the micro-organisms that spread throughout a building. It does not pose a threat to people, equipment or indoor environment.
PREMIERONE UV whole house air purifiers don’t mask odors, they oxidize them with a controlled amount of activated oxygen. Enjoy the fresh smell of clean air after the odors of tobacco smoke, mold, mildew, paint, garbage, litter box, cooking and bathroom odors (plus hundreds more) are eliminated. Some of the most dangerous gases, which may be odor free, including toxins, are also oxidized. Our system produces a safe level of activated oxygen similar to the air you breathe outdoors in nature. If you prefer a non oxidizing air purifier, we offer other UV models.
- “Low … humidity has been associated with in-creased influenza virus survival and transmissibility and the onset of seasonal influenza outbreaks.” – National Center for Biotechnology Information & US Institutes of Health
- “Floors, furniture and any other wooden objects can suffer dimensional changes and eventually crack in a dry atmosphere” – Nortec
- “…introducing more moisture to the air (has the benefit of) reducing your allergy symptoms.” – Dale Kiefer / Medically Reviewed by Steven Kim, MD
- “…dry air is bad for your allergies…it irritates your nasal passages and can potentially lead to a sinus infection.” – Alergies & Air / Rick Lundblum
- “Industry Experts have estimated product loss-es due to static range (up to 33%)… Electro-Static Discharge damage to electronics industry as running into the billions of dollars annually” – ESD Association
- Heathy Homes Start With Humidity Control. The American Lung Association has spent millions of dollars on researching the best humidity for your health and comfort. The optimum “Humidity Zone” is between 40%-50% Humidity within your home. Many Viruses, Respiratory Infections, Ozone, and Asthma related issues can be drastically eliminated through humidity. The largest organ in your body is your skin (surprise!). Dry homes cause your skin to dry out, releasing water from your body into the atmosphere. This causes skin to crack and allow bacteria and microbes to enter your blood stream. Dry air also creates static charges that are uncomfortable and unpleasant. “Nose-Bleeds” can be caused by dry air. Improper humidity may be responsible for causing you to wake up at 2 am to respond to a nose bleed. Inner Sinus Lubrication is key for prevention with seasonal nose bleeds. Keeping your home humidity between 40%-50% provides the highest health benefit out of almost all IAQ products.
- Humidity also helps save you money. By not allowing your body to release moisture to the air, you will feel warmer at a lower temperatures. 70°F now will feel closer to 72°F. Keeping your thermostat lower keeps your home operating at peak efficiency
Media Air Cleaners – With a range of options to suit any sized home or air quality challenge, Bryant air purifiers are designed to protect the health and cleanliness of breathing air throughout the indoor environment. Features such as Captures and Kills technology renders 99% of pathogens and irritants harmless, including bacteria, viruses, mold, and more. Up to one hundred times more effective than portable alternatives, these systems capture up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size. You’ll not only enjoy the benefits of a cleaner, healthier home, but a cleaner HVAC system as well, resulting in superior efficiency, longevity, and overall performance.