Do you know what’s in your tap water? Many cities and counties add fluoride and chlorine to their water, and contaminates such as lead can find their way into your water supply from old pipes. A whole home water filtration system may be the solution you’re looking for! We expertly install many different kinds of water filtration devices including carbon block filters, sediment filters, and water softeners. We can also service water filtration systems, change filters, and perform water tests. Contact us for more info and to book a job today!
Water Filtration for Better Tasting Water
Do you have concerns with your water? Whether your water is sourced from city water or well-based systems, there are opportunities for contamination and the risk of high levels of minerals. Have confidence that the water you’re using every day for cleaning, cooking, drinking, and more is as pure as possible. Get in touch with Welzig Heating and Air to hear more about options for water filtration systems.
Water Filtration Systems from Welzig Heating and Air
With satisfaction guaranteed, Welzig Heating and Air applies our extensive experience and expertise to ensure the ideal fit for your specific household needs anywhere across Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, and Lafayette, CO. Here are a few of the benefits of installing a water filtration system:
- Safe drinking water – Avoid heavy metals and pollutants that negatively affect the taste and health of the water.
- Cost savings – Buying bottled water is an ongoing expense that adds up quickly.
- Preserve the environment – Plastic water bottles aren’t always recycled, often adding to the plastic waste stream.
- Avoid plumbing problems – Hard water causes corrosion and damage to pipes as well as any appliance that uses water. A clean water source significantly extends the life of pipes, water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, and more.
- Protect against skin irritation – Exposure to chemicals in water can aggravate issues with eczema and psoriasis and cause concerns with dry skin. Your water also affects your hair and teeth.
- Less soap and cleaner linens and clothes – High concentrations of minerals reduce the effectiveness and lather of soap. You’ll need less detergent and clothes, towels, dishes, and glasses will be cleaner and avoid hard water stains.
- Reduce limescale and mineral deposits – White, chalky mineral deposits negatively impact the taste of the water as well as the performance and appearance of appliances, plumbing fixtures, and pipes.
- Better taste – A water filtration system provides clean, pure, better-tasting drinking water.
- Less cleaning – Eliminating mineral deposits and the stains caused by hard water on tubs, showers, sinks, toilets, faucets, and everything the water touches means a lot less scrubbing.